Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 8, 2009 Sunday Recap Six

Our Pathfinder Bible Achievement team had their Conference Level Event on Thursday night. Due to scheduling difficulties, all the eligible teams were unable to meet together for this event so it is being held at three times and locations. We won't know the outcome for a couple of weeks.
The sunset on Thursday night was gorgeous.

I stopped by a park while out running errands and got a couple good bird pictures. This Great Blue Heron was chasing a gull with a fish before it landed here.
This Ring-billed Gull seems to be wondering who that good-looking fellow is staring back at him.
Mr. M's cats--Pepper (left) and Socks (right) that I am taking care of.
In memory of Mr. Meador--my neighbor who I was housekeeper and then caregiver for for many years--passed away on Friday from pneumonia. He was 89 years old. This picture was taken from a framed photo of him (when I realized that I didn't have any pictures of him).

No comments:

Post a Comment