Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22, 2009 Sunday Recap Six

It snowed last night--we had about a half an inch on the ground this morning. This is part of our backyard.
When we went out to the car to go to church yesterday, we noticed that Mike's tire was flat.

I took a picture of the snow as it fell last night--I liked how this one only showed the snow with nothing in the background.
While visiting a friend in the hospital yesterday afternoon, I noticed that the rain (which later turned to snow) was creating steam as it fell on these lights on the outside of the hospital.
I looked up on Friday morning and saw that several planes had been playing tic tac toe in the sky.
This is an interesting house down the road (about 10 miles) from home. I have always liked the look of it.

1 comment:

  1. Great snow photo! You found some interesting things this week!

    ReplyDelete